Location: In-person workshops, web seminars, online self-study, and individual coaching
Develop Your High Potentials and Secure
Your Firm's Future
With the ConvergenceCoaching
Transformational Leadership Program
Enroll your high potential managers, principals/directors, new partners and key administrators in the ConvergenceCoaching
Transformational Leadership Program (TLP) to transform them into your firm's
future leaders. This year-long, in-depth program is designed to help your future leaders honestly identify their
strengths and areas for improvement and develop strategies and skills to drive performance improvements and prepare to take on meaningful roles in leading and managing your firm.
Combining a unique
blend of learning and development techniques, our Transformational Leadership
Program is more than an industry networking experience, soft skills CPE or a feel-good experience. For a full year, each TLP participant will engage in:
- In-depth leadership assessments including self-examination, input from their superiors and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant's self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two in-person workshop experiences* where they will learn specific leadership,
communication, management, people, and business development skills and build
career-long peer networking relationships
- Online, self-study and instructor-led web seminars that provide year-round learning
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm
coach conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts
designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a
specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm
participants have the potential to earn more than 45 hours in CPE and will gain
access to a host of electronic articles, tools, and resources to help them
implement the strategies they develop and keep the commitments they make.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them (excluding travel time and time to develop and implement the difference-making project they choose). The participant's in-firm coach can expect to invest a minimum of 16 hours in the program, participating in an assessment of the participant, three participant coaching calls with their assigned Convergence Coach, plus additional time supporting and mentoring their participant through the program and their special project typically via 30-minute monthly check-ins.
When you register an up-and-coming leader in your firm for the TLP, he or she will join a group of future CPA profession leaders who will experience the same program together for a year.
Our Fall TLP is currently open for registration and runs from October 16, 2019 through October 15, 2020.
TLP Fall 2019-2020 Event Dates
- Wednesday, October 17 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM CT – Program Kick-off Virtual Roundtable
- Wednesday, November 11 – 10:00AM – 11:00AM CT – In-firm Coach Kick-off Virtual Roundtable
- Wednesday, December 9 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM CT – “Understanding Diverse Personalities” Virtual Roundtable
- Tuesday, December 17 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM CT "Market Trends that Impact You, Your Clients, and Your Firm" Virtual Roundtable
- Tuesday and Wednesday, January 14-15, 2020 – In-person Workshop 1 (in-person attendance reuired) "Learning to Truly Lead by Example" (Nashville, TN)
- Friday, January 24, 2020 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM CT "Understanding Practice Economics" Virtual Roundtable
- Thursday and Friday, May 14-15, 2020 – In-person Workshop 2 (in-person attendance required) "Becoming a Great People and Business Developer" (Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN)
- Friday, July 10, 2020 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM CT – “Proposals That Win: Effectively Negotiating to Close More Business” Virtual Roundtable
- Monday, September 28, 2020 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM CT – Completion Virtual Roundtable
The one-year investment for your high-potential up-and-comer’s participation in the TLP is $6,000 if registered by 5/15/2019. After this date, the program cost is $6,500.
This program includes group-live, self-study, and web-based events and is an intermediate-level program where the prerequisite is that attendees be manager level or above. No prerequisites or advanced planning is required to attend. For more information regarding our program, refund, complaint, and cancellation policies, see below and/or please contact us.
Fall 2019 TLP
Terms and Conditions
If circumstances require that you must cancel your participation in the ConvergenceCoaching Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP), you may be entitled to a refund. We will refund the following prior to the program kick-off, based on the total program cost you paid.
- 90 or more days prior to the program kick-off call - Full refund
- 45 to 89 days prior to program kick-off call - 50% refund1
- Less than 45-days before and after program kick-off call - Not eligible for refund2
1Should you need to cancel your participation in the TLP seven (7) or more days prior to the program kick-off call, you may identify an alternative qualified, high-potential candidate from your firm to participate in the program. If this option is chosen, your registration fee will be transferred to the new participant.
2Additional charges may be incurred for any fees related to hotel attrition terms and food and beverage minimums contracted with the hotel related to the onsite workshops
Should ConvergenceCoaching cancel the program for any reason, participants will receive a full refund for the TLP registration fee. ConvergenceCoaching reserves the right to re-schedule the program workshops due to unforeseen or natural circumstances including but not limited to earthquakes, hurricanes, extreme weather, etc., and we make no guarantee on alternate dates or locations. It is advised that you should not purchase non-refundable airfare or book non-refundable hotel reservations and you will be responsible for any charges incurred to change or cancel your travel arrangements.
*The two in-person workshops are critical to the learning experience and are therefore mandatory. Please be certain the workshop dates work for you prior to registering. In the very rare instance that a participant has a serious, emergent complication and is unable to attend a TLP workshop, we will do our best to accommodate an alternative make up workshop option, if available, within one year of their missed workshop date. Otherwise, the participant will be responsible for learning the content from that workshop via independent study of articles and recorded webinars that will be supplied by your ConvergenceCoaching coach, and reviewing your key insights learned with your Convergence coach in an additional coaching session. If the participant is unable to provide us at least 60 days' notice prior to the workshop they will miss, they will be responsible for covering associated catering costs for their food and any other TLP workshop materials for their regularly scheduled workshop and at the make-up workshop, if applicable, given that the hotel food, beverage and room block commitments will be affected by the late notice.
** The "Market Trends that Impact, You, Your Clients, and Your Firm" Virtual Roundtable is one of the six required roundtables for TLP participants to engage in. This virtual roundtable will be open to the public, while the other five virtual roundtables are exclusively available to TLP participants only.
||ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org .|
Prerequisite and advance planning for this group-live program is referenced above and in the program brochure. For more information regarding our refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Amy Denman.