Developing a Culture of Ownership and Accountability
Hosted by CPA Crossings
Thursday, November 30, 2023 from 10:00am - 11:40am CT
Join Renee Moelders and Samantha Mansfield for a 100-minute webinar exploring the foundational leadership attributes of ownership and accountability!
The cost is $89 per participant. Click Here to Register
In this course we will explore the foundational leadership attributes that, when applied, will transform your practice. Learn how accountability, integrity, and ownership applied together can dramatically increase the functionality, effectiveness, and motivation of your team. Upon completion of this program, you will have the clarity to incorporate integrity, ownership, and accountability for yourself and within your practice to help achieve your firm's vision.
To download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions and to learn more about our new webinar partner, CPA Crossings, click here.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall the two foundations of accountability - integrity and ownership
- Select a method for taking more ownership of your clients, projects, and initiatives
- Identify a framework for delegation so you're clearly setting expectations for assigning ownership to others
- Distinguish different strategies that lead to accountability
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Creating a culture of ownership and the five elements that convey ownership
- Methods for developing up-and-coming talent
Who Should Participate: Professionals at all levels and all service areas, including operational leaders.
Instructional Delivery Method: Group internet based
CPE Credits: 2
NASBA Fields of Study: Personal Development
Advanced Preparation: None
© Copyright ConvergenceCoaching, LLC 2000-2023 All rights reserved.