Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors™
The Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors is an opportunity for seniors and supervisors in accounting and consulting firms to learn foundational leadership skills and grow their personal effectiveness and productivity. Over the course of two months, participants will engage in four live remote roundtables and one self-study course on topics that are extremely beneficial to one's long-term career success.
Participants can expect to complete the program having learned strategies for:
- Increasing visibility and collaboration at all levels in their firm
- Asking for and embracing difference-making performance feedback
- Elevating communication skills that drive results
- More effectively defining and managing priorities and daily work for themselves and their team
- Setting the building blocks for strong professional relationships with colleagues, clients and others in their network
To view the full session description, click here.
Registration for the Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors is $599 per person.
- Monday, October 24, 2022 - Roundtable 1: Leading From the Middle
- Monday, November 14, 2022 – Roundtable 2: Fostering Ownership on your Jobs
- Friday, December 9, 2022 - Roundtable 3: Becoming an Excellent Communicator
- Friday, January 13, 2023 - Roundtable 4: Increasing Your Professional Visibility and Reach
- Completed On-Demand - Mastering the Art of Time Management
Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors
Who Should Participate: Seniors or Supervisors or team members in an equivalent role
Duration: Three months
Class Size: Up to 65 participants
Instructional Delivery Method: Remote group internet-based roundtables and self-study
CPE: Up to 13 credits hours
NASBA Fields of Study: Personal Development, Communications & Marketing and Business Management & Organization
Advanced Preparation: Advanced prep materials to be sent via email to participants ahead of the first roundtable
Click here for more information regarding our refund, complaint and program cancellation policies and/or please contact us.
||ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|