Becoming a Powerful and Effective Delegator
Hosted by CPA Crossings
Tuesday, July 11, 2023 and Thursday, January 25, 2024 from 10:00am - 11:40am CT
Join Renee Moelders and Samantha Mansfield for a 100-minute webinar exploring ways to be better delegators!
The cost is $89 per participant. Click Here to Register
Delegation is a leadership must-have as no organization can grow or survive succession without encouraging its leaders to delegate. Unfortunately, real delegation is often desired and seldom practiced. At some point or another, we're all guilty of one or more of the seven "sins" of delegation. In this session, we'll explore ways to become better delegators and encourage the highest and best use for all team members. Attend this session to gain concrete strategies for empowering and developing others through powerful delegation!
To download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions and to learn more about our new webinar partner, CPA Crossings, click here.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify an approach to delegating with clarity by ensuring ownership and expectations are established
- Recognize ways to say no and prioritizing and negotiating new requests
- Indicate ways to avoid delegation "sins"
- Recognize methods to ensure accountability occurs
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Six elements of effective delegation
- Common sins of delegation
- Effectively documenting and communicating delegation conversations
- Methods to ensure accountability for the things that are delegated occur
Who Should Participate: Professionals at all levels and all service areas, including operational leaders
Instructional Delivery Method: Group internet based
CPE Credits: 2
NASBA Fields of Study: Personal Development
Advanced Preparation: None
© Copyright ConvergenceCoaching, LLC 2000-2023 All rights reserved.