Talking Straight to Drive Change
Hosted by CPA Crossings
Thursday, November 4th, 2021 from 10:00am - 11:40am CT
Join Renee Moelders and Samantha Mansfield for a 100-minute session on effectively giving and receiving feedback!
The cost is $79 per participant. Click Here to Register
The ability to give – and receive – feedback effectively is one of the characteristics of a great leader. Yet, many of us struggle with these crucial conversations, despite the benefits to ourselves and our team. In this session, we will explore different methods of talking straight to drive change – without damaging relationships.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- Addressing expectation gaps
- Using the keep-stop-start method
- Mastering the art of listening
- Developing clear action plans
Gain new skills that will give you confidence in holding the crucial, and beneficial, conversations that will help your people and your firm succeed!
To download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions and to learn more about our new webinar partner, CPA Crossings, click here.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Address expectation gaps
- Use the keep-stop-start method
- Master the art of listening
- Develop clear action plans
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Learning approaches to address conflict and effectively collaborate on resolutions
- Identifying the influence of mindset in conflict situations
- Effectively providing feedback in conflict situations
Who Should Participate: Professionals at all levels and all service areas
Instructional Delivery Method: Remote group internet-based
CPE Credits: 2
NASBA Fields of Study: Communications and Marketing
Advanced Preparation: None
© Copyright ConvergenceCoaching, LLC 2009-2021 All rights reserved.