ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC Transformational Leadership Program™
Transformational Leadership Program™
Enroll your high potential experienced managers, principals/directors, new partners and key administrators in the ConvergenceCoaching® Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) to transform them into your firm's
future leaders. This year-long, in-depth program is designed to help your future leaders honestly identify their
strengths and areas for improvement and develop strategies and skills to drive performance improvements and prepare to take on meaningful roles in leading and managing your firm.
Combining a unique
blend of learning and development techniques, our Transformational Leadership
Program is more than an industry networking experience, soft skills CPE or a feel-good experience. For a full year, each TLP participant will engage in:
- In-depth assessments including a 360 self-examination, input from their superiors, staff and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant's self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two mandatory in-person workshop experiences** where they will learn specific leadership,
communication, management, people, and business development skills and build
career-long peer networking relationships. The workshops will either be held in-person or in a web-based format, depending on the progression of COVID-19
- Online, self-study and instructor-led web-based roundtables that provide year-round learning
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm
coach conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts
designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a
specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm
participants have the potential to earn up to 49 hours in CPE and will gain
access to a host of electronic articles, tools, and resources to help them
implement the strategies they develop and keep the commitments they make.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them (excluding travel time and time to develop and implement the difference-making project they choose). The participant's in-firm coach can expect to invest a minimum of 16 hours in the program, through participating in an assessment of the participant, three coaching calls with the participant and their assigned Convergence Coach, supporting and mentoring their participant through their program goals and special project, and holding 30-minute monthly check-ins.
When you register an up-and-coming leader in your firm for the TLP, they will join a group of future CPA profession leaders who will experience the same program together for a year.
Our Spring TLP is currently open for registration and runs from Tuesday, May 31, 2022 through Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
TLP Spring 2022-23 Event Dates
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022 - 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM CT - Kick-off Web-based Roundtable
- Monday, June 27, 2022 – 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CT – In-Firm Coach Web-based Roundtable (for in-firm coaches only)
- Monday, July 18, 2022 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT - “Understanding and Embracing Diverse Personalities” Web-based Roundtable
- Tuesday and Wednesday, August 9 - 10, 2022 - Two-day Workshop* called "Learning to Truly Lead by Example"
- Friday, November 18, 2022 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT - "Understanding Practice Economics" Web-based Roundtable
- Tuesday and Wednesday, November 29 - 30, 2022 – Two-day Workshop* called "Becoming a Great People and Business Developer"
- Friday, December 16, 2022 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT - "Anticipate the Market: Today's Trends Affecting You Tomorrow" Web-based Roundtable
- Friday, January 27, 2023 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT - "How to Sell Your Ideas, Services or Solutions" Web-based Roundtable
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT – Completion Web-based Roundtable
*COVID-19 Update: The ConvergenceCoaching team has been carefully watching the progression of COVID-19 and monitoring the advice of the CDC for traveling and meeting in large groups to help us make a decision about the format of upcoming workshops.
As of this time, we expect the two-day workshops to be held in-person. If the situation changes, we will pivot to a remote, Zoom-based workshop. Regardless of the format, we are committed to creating an engaging and exciting event for you and your fellow TLP participants.
The one-year investment for your high-potential up-and-comer’s participation in the TLP is $6,500.
Spring 2022-23 TLP
The two 2-day workshops are critical to the learning experience and are therefore mandatory. Please be certain the workshop dates work for you prior to registering. If a workshop must be missed, the participant will be responsible for learning the content from that workshop via independent study of articles and recorded webinars supplied by your ConvergenceCoaching coach.
If the participant is unable to provide us at least 60 days’ notice prior to the workshop they will miss, additional charges may be incurred for any fees related to hotel attrition terms and food and beverage minimums contracted with the hotel related to the onsite workshops.
The "Anticipate the Market: Today's Trends Affecting You Tomorrow" web-based roundtable is one of the six required roundtables for TLP participants to engage in. This roundtable will be open to the public, while the other five virtual roundtables are exclusively available to TLP participants only.
Who Should Participate: High-potential managers, senior managers, directors, new partners, and key administrators
Duration: One year
Class Size: Up to 26 participants
Instructional Delivery Method: Remote group internet-based roundtables, Group live in-person workshops and self-study
CPE: Up to 49 credits hours
NASBA Fields of Study: Personal Development, Communications & Marketing and Business Management & Organization and Personnel/Human Resources
Advanced Preparation: Advanced prep materials to be sent via email to participants ahead of the roundtables and workshops
Click here for more information regarding our refund, complaint and program cancellation policies and/or please contact us.
|ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org .|
© Copyright ConvergenceCoaching, LLC 2000-2021 All rights reserved.