Anticipate the Market - Today's Trends Affecting You Tomorrow
Hosted by CPA Crossings
Thursday, January 20th, 2022 from 10:00am - 11:40am CT
Join Jennifer Wilson and Samantha Mansfield for a 100-minute session on effectively ancticipating and maximizing market trends!
The cost is $79 per participant. Click Here to Register
The market is dynamic and fast-moving, and it’s our job as leaders to stay abreast of the changes that will have the biggest impact on our firm, team and clients. When we anticipate the hard and soft trends ahead, we can develop strategies to lead our team to capitalize on those changes. Which trends should you plan to address in the current year and beyond?
In this session, we’ll explore:
- Identifying the most important trends in three areas - Talent, Technology and Client Experience - and pair with insight on how firms are anticipating and addressing them
- Developing strategies for prioritizing your firm's efforts in each of the three areas to facilitate real change and prevent overwhelm
- Implementing methods for staying current on trends going forward
Leave this session with ideas for anticipating and maximizing market trends as you plan for the future!
To download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions and to learn more about our new webinar partner, CPA Crossings, click here.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the most important trends in three areas - Talent, Technology and Client Experience - and pair with insight on how firms are anticipating and addressing them
- Develop strategies for prioritizing your firm's efforts in each of the three areas to facilitate real change and prevent overwhelm
- Implement methods for staying current on trends going forward
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Exploring current and emerging drivers influencing change in talent, technology and client experience
- Reviewing key technology categories impacting productivity
- Evolving strategies to meet the changing mindsets and expectations of clients and staff
Who Should Participate: Professionals at all levels and all service areas
Instructional Delivery Method: Remote group internet-based
CPE Credits: 2
NASBA Fields of Study: Business Management & Organization
Advanced Preparation: None
© Copyright ConvergenceCoaching, LLC 2009-2021 All rights reserved.